Buying property under construction is perfect for a future home office, hotel apartments, shopping malls, center apartments, luxury apartments, or residential projects. The starting price range of under construction projects is much lower in comparison to property that has already been constructed.
Where to Look When Buying Under Construction Property
- Beylikdüzü: Alongside gorgeous views of the Marmara Sea, Beylikduzu is full of high-tech infrastructure. You can find apartments in Beylikduzu with all the necessary facilities while being able to enjoy being near the sea.
- Basın Ekspres: This is the commercial heart of Istanbul, where everything you need is just a walk away. Investing in city center property is a smart choice, and a property search will help you find a family residence, private villa, and many other property types in this area.
- Kurtkoy: This location is well-visited due to the Sabiha Gokcen international airport. Here you can find the most extraordinary Istanbul houses with unique hotel concepts, as well as student residences, bedroom penthouses, private villas, and luxury sea property.
What to do When Buying?
- Your Turkish property purchase decision should be based on what real estate is available in the area you’re looking into.
- You should research the possibility of new projects in Turkey to see the future growth potential.
- You should be aware of the buying process when you buy property in Turkey.
- When you invest in under construction projects in Turkey, make sure that properties there have a high ROI ratio.
- If you are buying under construction villas in Istanbul, check the neighborhood and location to ensure that it is suitable for your needs.
Why Invest in Istanbul?
- Apartments in Istanbul are in high demand, both locally and with foreign investors, which means your profits can only increase with time.
- Istanbul has high numbers of foreign visitors because of its historical and architectural value, which makes it a valuable asset from a market perspective.
- Property in Istanbul has high capital growth possibilities, and the rent ratio is also on the increase.
- If you invest in Istanbul, then you can rest assured that there will be long-term benefits. Mainly areas are undergoing development projects, particularly regarding real estate, so property values only look to increase.
- Areas under development will improve the economy, making Istanbul an even more profitable area for investors.
Buying Properties Could Help You with Your Citizenship!
When you’re looking to buy an apartment or a similar kind of property in Turkey, you need a government guarantee to do so. However, if you are ready to invest in real estate in Turkey, then you can easily get a residence permit or Turkish citizenship.
When you have selected an apartment in Istanbul, then you can make your financial plans. For example, you can choose whether to pay it off in monthly installments or rent it out for additional rental income. You can easily find a bedroom apartment or luxury apartments close to the city center at affordable apartment prices if you use the help of buyers guide or real estate agency.
You can buy property in Istanbul and reap many great benefits. That is the reason why Istanbul apartments are highly preferred for investment. You can choose a location according to your budgeted price and size range. When you get a citizenship, you can buy your apartment and get your title deed quickly so that you can begin enjoying your investment.