Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
 Home    Can The Houses Located In Different Cities Be Exchanged?

It is legally possible for you to exchange your housing for housing with another consumer, but it is important that you do research on this subject. In this process, the houses to be exchanged do not have to be the same value. Money is paid for the missing value to provide equality. There is no authority to interfere with the settlement values, such as the intervention of the Land Registry Office. Equal payment is not made in advance, if it is due at a later date, it can be legally mortgaged. Houses located in different districts can be exchanged.


Risks are also available

Certain risks of swap transactions are also mentioned. One of the consumers who will trade can go to land or a wound. Investors who do not understand the real estate business and the value of the goods on the market can be deceived. At least it is necessary to act under the guidance of someone who understands these processes. In addition to the official transactions of clearing, we must also be careful in other respects. Even if the house value seems to be equal, it is necessary to thoroughly examine whether the opposite side is the center of the museum where the residence is located, the condition of the house and the general structure of the building.

What actions are taken?

Swapping with houses in different cities can be done anywhere on the premises. The transaction is carried out by the title deed registry office by requesting authorization and registration sample from the title deed registry office on the other side and a certified example of the official deed showing the legal basis of the deed and the relevant documents is sent in writing. When the letter of the director reaches his hand, he takes the registration and performs the required registration process.

What are the required documents?

The documents required for the exchange of the parties with the houses in different cities are as follows:

a) The house title deed to be executed, or the document indicating the parcel and island number of the house, or the oral title of the owner.

b) Photographs of two parties to be exchanged, passport or passport photographs by lawyer, tax number, T.C. identification number.

c) Documents related to the representation of the parties (such as the accountant, guardian, proxy).

After all these documents have been filed, both parties who will make the clearing process will charge the mortgage for the title deed. Apart from this, the title deed is paid for the return. On the other hand, it is ensured that the relationship between the foundation’s concession fee and inheritance and transfer tax is estimated. Remuneration is made according to the schedules determined by the Revolving Fund Authority.

Leave a Reply