Istanbul is a hub of investors, businesses, and tourists, which means that owning property there guarantees yearlong high profits. When you buy property in Turkey or invest in Istanbul, you can be certain that you will get more than you expect.
Where to Look When Buying Downtown Apartments
- Basın Ekspres: This location is popular for commercial projects in Istanbul and is most suitable for commercial real estate. But, if you opt for residential options, all the necessary facilities are nearby.
- Beylikdüzü: Istanbul's European side is the ideal area of real estate for people who would love to have a view of the Marmara Sea. Beylikduzu is also popular thanks to the Sabiha Gokcen International Airport.
- Esenyurt: This metropolitan municipality area is popular for private villas, residential complexes, and commercial property. You can find the property you need easily here. Property value is high in this area, making it a great investment for future profits.
- Beyoglu: This is a historically popular and commercially developed location. Beyoglu is the best choice for investors who are looking for versatile properties. The property value is high here as well, making it a smart investment.
What to do When Buying
- Check the payment plan or monthly installments options before buying an apartment or property.
- Make sure that you purchase property with high market demand so that you can guarantee high rental yields.
- When you purchase villas in Istanbul, make sure that they have sufficient square meter area and all the necessary amenities.
- Consider getting help from a real estate agent so that he or she can guide you properly with a buyer’s guide and familiarize you with regulations on title deeds and apartment prices in Istanbul.
Why Invest in Istanbul?
- The capital growth of Turkish homes and other properties is high.
- You can expect high liquidity from your property when you sell it on the market.
- Istanbul is popular among tourists.
- The development of several mega projects and green park projects has improved the Turkish economy, increasing the potential for future profits.
- It is easy to find modern design apartments, sea view apartments, and smart houses in the downtown area.
Buying Downtown Apartments Could Help You with Your Citizenship!
When foreign investors device to invest in international property, they become eligible to receive Turkish citizenship and resident permits on the basis of their investment. Simply put, when you invest in Istanbul then you automatically get permission to obtain a permit in Turkey.
The downtown area is considered to be a hub for investment. If you are looking for high returns and easy investment options, then look no further. Plus, when you make your investment, you’re only a step away from becoming a Turkish citizen.