When buying property in Turkey, as everywhere else, it’s prudent to pay attention to what other investors are doing and, if possible, seek the help of a professional realtor. Spending a little more time researching will help you find an affordable luxury home in Istanbul, which the city has plenty.
It’s easy to find a luxury apartment or property in Turkey, and if you like being the center of the actions, then investing in a home in Istanbul and its vicinity is the best bet.
Significant Areas to Find Apartments in Istanbul
- Kadıköy: Kadıköy is a large cosmopolitan district near the Sea of Marmara. This area is best for vacation rental property, luxury homes, luxury villas, family homes, private student apartments, and residential apartments. There’s plenty to see here if you’d like to build a family home. Barring that, you can always invest in property to lease out to students, many of whom make their home here.
- Beylikdüzü: Buying an apartment in Beylikdüzü is a no-brainer. It is a central location for foreign investors. Being an area of continued development, investing in an apartment here is sure to bring for future benefits. You can find luxury homes here with swimming pools and modern design. As a tourist attraction, you’ll also have plenty of opportunities to rent out your home should you wish.
- Büyükçekmece: Purchasing an apartment in Büyükçekmece is an excellent investment. Many homes in this district offer fantastic views of the Marmara Sea. What’s more luxurious than being able to look out your window and see the serenity of an ancient sea?
- Bebek: Bebek is an area that is very popular with tourists. Invest in an apartment here for fantastic views of the water. Here you can feel connected to nature, which is why so many people visit and make their home near the Bosphorus.
What to Do When You Decide to Buy Property in Istanbul
- Do your research when looking to buy cheap apartments or real estate in Turkey. Doing so will help you find prime property at the best property prices.
- Check to see which onsite facilities are available when investing in apartments in Istanbul. You can see if the home you’ve chosen to buy comes with a swimming pool, secured parking, sauna, jacuzzi, equipped kitchen—whatever it is you’d like to have.
- Investing in residential complexes, ready-to-move-in real estate in Istanbul, or hotel concept opportunities can increase your ROI.
- You must do proper property management when you buy a luxury apartment or other residential property in Istanbul.
- Ideal real estate in Istanbul is near all the necessary amenities, such as hotels, the city center, hospitals, shopping malls, markets, and more.
Why Invest in Istanbul?
- You should invest in Istanbul because it has the fastest developing economy.
- There are many locations near Istanbul considered to be global tourist attractions. Many of the prime properties in Istanbul are especially tourist hubs due to their history and beauty.
- When you choose apartments close to the heart of Istanbul, you benefit from high development and growth potential.
- Buying an apartment or commercial property in Istanbul increases your ROI.
- Potential of liquidity is high for luxury apartments in Istanbul and properties in Alanya.
- Ongoing development projects in Istanbul mean that property prices are always on the rise.
- The European side of Istanbul is a business hub. Purchasing commercial properties in Turkey can be highly financially beneficial.
Buying Property in Turkey Could Help You with Your Citizenship!
It’s true! If you would like to become a Turkish citizen, the easiest way to do so is to contact a real estate agency in Istanbul. There are many affordable options to get a residence permit in Turkey. For example, you can buy real estate in Alanya, Antalya, Belek, Kemer, or property in Antalya, Bodrum, Fethiye, bedroom apartments in Istanbul, or any other popular location. Obtaining a resident permit requires you to make a proper investment in real estate and follow the legal payment plans of the Istanbul government. This will solve all your Istanbul citizenship problems.
Return on Investment (ROI) in Istanbul
When you buy property, then you must consider the return on investment ratio. ROI allows you to get enhanced value benefit when you sell your property. A survey about return on investment in Istanbul shows, property prices have increased by up to 25% in the past 5-10 years. The continuing development of Istanbul makes it a high ROI ratio location.
Investing in property in Istanbul can be affordable as well as luxurious. The chances are high for increased ROI when it comes to much of Istanbul’s real estate properties. Therefore, if you take the necessary measures before making your final decision, then you are sure to benefit from your purchase of real estate in Istanbul.