Istanbul is a place where you can find homes and apartments at affordable prices with the benefit of high rental income and high return value. If you invest in Istanbul, you will benefit from high ROI, as well as additional real estate benefits post-purchase.
Istanbul is full of investment opportunities, which is why foreign investors are highly attracted to it. Properties in Turkey are rich in cultural, historical, and advancement value.
Where to Look While Buying Apartments in Istanbul
- Beylikduzu: The demand for Istanbul investment in this area has been increased exponentially in recent years. Real estate agencies and investors highly prefer this area due to cheap properties and affordable real estate. Most importantly, you can find all the necessary amenities within walking distance.
- Esenyurt: This is an Istanbul district that is popular for its unique properties. It has excellent, ready-to-move-in apartments with highly affordable prices. You can use a buyer’s guide to explore the city center before you buy property to see for yourself why Esenyurt is an excellent choice for property in Turkey.
- Bahçelievler: Real estate in Bahçelievler is popular for its high value and low investment cost. Investors often take the opportunity to buy newly built apartments in this area of Istanbul that fit their desired size range without crossing their budget.
- Kartal: This is a famously urbanized property in Turkey. Kartal has a metro line and modern facilities, which have shown to have significantly increased demand for property in the area. You can easily find a modern bedroom apartment with a quick title deed procedure and a flexible payment plan in this area.
What to do When Buying
- You should check the demand for the property before investing in it so that you can get a cheap apartment in Istanbul with high return and additional benefits.
- You should check the neighborhood of the home you have chosen to invest in so that you can evaluate future growth possibilities of that area.
- If you are not experienced in property investment in Istanbul, then you should seek the help of a professional agent. We have a team full of experienced consultants.
- It would be best if you kept plenty of real estate investment options available at your disposal. These options are so you can choose your desired property type in your desired price range.
- When you invest in Turkey, make sure that you understand the importance of negotiation. It is not wrong to negotiate in big investments.
Why Invest in Istanbul?
- If you are a first-time buyer, then you will obtain an automatic residence permit in Turkey.
- Istanbul is among the best cities for capital growth. This city will give you back more than you’ve invested, regardless of your investment property type.
- If you invest in Turkish property and prefer to rent it, then you can benefit from a high rental yield.
- The demand for property purchase in Istanbul has increased in the past few years as it has become a hub for both tourists and foreign investors.
- Increasing demand for housing has resulted in the development of many mega projects in Istanbul. These projects increase the availability of apartments in Istanbul, so you can easily find an investment opportunity.
Buying a Villa Could Help You with Your Citizenship!
You can move to Istanbul without worrying about permits because your investment can help you obtain Turkish citizenship. If you are planning to live in Istanbul, then buying an apartment would be enough to get a Turkish citizenship permit.
If you want to know detailed information about property in Turkey, then you should keep yourself updated with real estate news in the country. Investing and living in turkey can become easy for you with a little research. After obtaining a residence permit, you can invest in any property of your choice. Most importantly, you could benefit from high returns when you sell your property in Turkey.
What Kind of Apartment Options to Consider
- It is best to consider a furnished apartment if you are planning to live in Turkey.
- You need to ensure that the apartment has a spacious room so that you can have a comfortable home.
- If you are planning to invest in an affordable range, then you can buy a simple bedroom apartment in Istanbul, which is affordable and in-demand.
- If you are planning housing investment, then you should choose a property that has facilities such as swimming pools and parking areas, etc.
- If you are planning to rent the apartment in the future, then ensure that it is suitable for multi-cultural people.
Buying residences in an affordable and cheap price range is entirely possible in Istanbul. You will have dozens of investment choices at your fingertips. Just make sure that you check the market value and return value of the property before investing in it. That will help you to get better results from your investment in the future.