If you are looking to buy property or ready-to-move-in modern apartments in the heart of Istanbul, then you are ensuring high profits for yourself in the future. Istanbul homes in prime locations are cheap and within walking distance of all the necessary facilities.
Where to Look When Buying Hotel Concept Apartments
- Beyoğlu: This location is in high demand with tourists thanks to Taksim Square, which offers many shops, restaurants, cafes, theaters, and galleries. The property value here is high, and there is excellent potential for future profits from your investments.
- Sultanahmet: Thanks to being the home of the Blue Mosque Hagia Sophia, Sultanahmet is high on the list of tourist spots in Istanbul. People come all over to explore all this area has to offer, and property values are high as a result.
- Arnavutköy: Based on the European side of Istanbul, Arnavutköy is a highly developed location in the vicinity of the international airport. With the airport nearby, development is consistently ongoing, creating more opportunities for investing in Istanbul property.
What to do When Buying
- When you are buying an apartment, ensure that you have a clear concept of what you’d like. Before you buy real estate, make sure that you understand the real estate market and find out your exact requirement for real estate in Istanbul.
- Make sure you choose a well-known area that has proper public transport, a metro station, and other essential facilities at walking distance.
- Learn how to negotiate the prices and set up the right payment plans without compromising your budget.
- Ensure that you are familiar with the laws and regulations for real estate in Turkey so that you do not face potential legal trouble later on. You can get assistance from a government estate agency, real estate agency, or a buyer’s guide.
Why Invest in Istanbul?
- When you buy property located in Istanbul, you will have the assurance of high rental income.
- There is high liquidity and excellent growth potential when it comes to property investment in Istanbul and Turkey in general.
- Hotel concept apartment with optional swimming pools and sea views are highly affordable, which makes them great investments.
- Continuous development of government projects and mega projects in Turkey has allowed for constant improvements in the economy.
Buying an Apartment Could Help You with Your Citizenship!
When you invest in apartments in Istanbul, you become eligible for Turkish citizenship. According to resident permits law in Turkey, you can receive residency permits if you spend $250,000 in real estate. All you need is your investment title deed.
If you would like to purchase a hotel concept apartment, remember to do some research. Gaining further knowledge of the market and the city will find the right kind of investment opportunities for you. Make sure that you understand the market statistics correctly before investing so that you can take complete advantage of your investment. We have an excellent team of consultants to guide you through every step of your decision.