Turkey is very popular among tourists, who flock to see the historically famous Galata Tower, the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Huzurlu Marmara, and the Marmara Sea. Vacation rentals in Turkey are in high demand as a result.
Where to Look When Buying Penthouse Apartments
- Beylikduzu: This European Istanbul area has plenty of growth potential. Beylikduzu is a highly developed area that is perfect for investors looking to buy property in Turkey. It is the ideal place to find your dream rental property or the sea view luxury penthouse.
- Sariyer: Plenty of investment opportunities lie in this district of Istanbul. Find villas, city center projects, and luxury penthouse apartments easily, perfect for renting out to visitors.
- E5 Highway: If you are looking for commercial property in Turkey, then look no further than the E5. It is the highway that connects Europe with Asia, and the lands surrounding the area are still selling at a bargain. It is an excellent opportunity for commercial investment.
What to Do When Buying
- Before you invest in an apartment in Istanbul, ensure that you fix your budget. If you don’t have sufficient budget for your investments, then consider financing options before you finalize your purchase.
- Familiarize yourself with the real estate market before you buy apartments in Istanbul. It is essential that you understand current international property trends and apartment prices in Turkey before you invest in properties there.
- Browse property descriptions and visit open houses for ready-to-move-in homes. Having multiple options will help you to choose the most suitable one for you.
- If you have trouble making a real estate investment, don’t hesitate to consult a professional agent. Professional agencies can help you find a wide range of options and affordable house price options with monthly installment options.
Why Invest in Istanbul?
- Istanbul properties are highly developed, allowing you to have a high quality of life in the heart of Istanbul. You can find all the necessary facilities within walking distance.
- If you buy land or property overlooking the sea, you can increase your profits by renting it out. Rental income is also high in areas near the city center.
- Istanbul has high property market value. The economy of Istanbul is excellent for investment, as there is a high ROI rate.
- Since Istanbul has huge property demand, you can find quality infrastructure in apartments there due to the high real estate competition. If you are planning to invest in property for your residential or commercial purposes, Istanbul is the best place for your money.
Buying Penthouse Apartments Could Help You with Your Citizenship!
According to the latest laws, it is possible to get citizenship by buying property in Istanbul. In Istanbul, you can obtain Turkish citizenship by buying apartments or similar real estate of at least $250,000. Therefore, if you want to get a residence permit or Turkish citizenship, you need to invest, and you will automatically be eligible for a passport in Turkey.
If you invest in Istanbul, then you have multiple opportunities for profiting from your investment. For example, you can profit from rent in Istanbul, or you can sell your property at the right time to increase your gain. All you need to do is make sure you know what you are doing, or you can seek help. If you are an experienced investor, then investing in Istanbul could be an excellent opportunity for you.