Property in Turkey is suitable for both commercial and residential purposes. You can easily find luxury apartments and commercial properties to fit into your budget.
Where to Look When Buying Apartments
- Beylikduzu: Based on the European side of Istanbul, this area is home to highly developed real estate. Invest in a luxury apartment in Beylikduzu and take full advantage of the nearby Marmara Sea. Who doesn’t want a seafront home?
- Kucukcekmece: A well-trafficked and visited area near Istanbul, Kucukcekmece offers amazing modern apartments and luxury apartment in Istanbul at affordable prices. This area is at the heart of the Istanbul city center, and you can find some of the best social facilities here.
- Ortakoy: The Bosphorus strait boasts some great real estate at a high property value. It has international significance, which makes it a highly worthy commercial investment property.
- European route E5: This is a highly popular route because it connects important international road networks. The E5 Highway is a major route of public transport, and it has high real estate market value.
What to Do When Buying
- When you are looking to buy property, you must do property research to familiarize yourself better with Turkey’s real estate market.
- Make a list of the things that you expect to have in an apartment or commercial property. Consult a real estate agency before making a decision.
- If you have found ready-to-move-in apartments within walking distance of an easy-access metro station and shopping malls, negotiate your price well with the seller.
- Find out payment plan and finance options when you buy apartments located in Istanbul. It is wise to have some financing options for your property so that you can make large investments within your budget.
Why Invest in Istanbul?
- Most of the commercial properties and homes in Turkey are located in high-value areas, increasing your rental income.
- Liquidity, cash flow, and capital growth have high potential in Turkey. Therefore, when you buy apartments in Istanbul, there is a multitude of benefits.
- If you are looking to buy property with high market value, look for apartments with swimming pools.
- Turkish property is always in trend, which allows it to become better with time. Investing in property here is good for your bottom line no matter which area you choose.
Buying Apartments Could Help You with Your Citizenship!
According to Turkish citizenship laws, when you make an investment of a minimum of $250,000 in Turkey, you would become eligible to get a residence permit. All you need for proof is your title deed.
Investing in a trending market has always been a wise choice as your chances of profiting from it increase with time. Turkey is highly popular among investors, and you can earn back your investment quickly no matter which area you purchase real estate in. Doing a little research or consulting a professional will help you be smart about your investment.