Istanbul is quickly becoming a real estate hub for investors. Due to the high demand for property in Istanbul, there are many ongoing mega projects and residential projects in Istanbul, which are helping to increase the availability of property for people who are looking to invest in Istanbul.
Where to Look When Buying Villas with Private Pools
- Beylikduzu: If you wish to invest in a luxury villa in Istanbul with fantastic sea views, then Beylikduzu is the place to be. This area is very is popular for sea view villas, and property near the Marmara Sea is always in high demand.
- Büyükçekmece: This area is located on the European side of Istanbul, and it is highly developed and advanced. It is a good place to make an investment in real estate. The Buyukcekmece Lake makes this Turkish property in high demand among investors. It is also an industrial hub, which makes it a great choice for commercial property investments.
- Pendik: This area of Istanbul is popular thanks to its proximity to International Istanbul Airport. Properties here are within walking distance of all that you may need. This area may just be be one of the most desirable places in Istanbul.
What to do When Buying
- While searching for properties in Turkey such as ready-to-move-in detached houses, luxury homes, luxury mansions, or villas, make sure that you seek the help of a certified professional estate agency. It will help you get proper guidance for investment.
- Make sure you understand your requirements before you invest in villas and luxury apartments in Istanbul. Choose a home that is perfect for you.
- It is important to check the market value of homes in Istanbul before you invest in them. It will allow you to get a great ROI in the future.
- It is best that you keep at least a few available options especially if you are looking to buy a luxury apartment or luxury villa. Having a few options will allow you to choose the best property for your needs.
Why Invest In Istanbul?
- If you want to buy a villa, then you can do so with a simple procedure.
- Property here has a huge rental demand. Most importantly, if you have a luxury villa with a private swimming pool and beautiful garden, then your rental rank is sure to increase even more.
- Investing in Turkey is affordable for new investors, and you can earn back much more when you sell property later on.
- The economy of Turkey is blooming day by day. There is huge growth potential and high liquidity on properties.
- Since Turkey is a hub for business and tourists, there chances of higher profits are even higher for new business.
Buying a Villa Could Help You with Your Citizenship!
If you invest in real estate in Turkey, you have a chance to earn long-term residential permits on the basis of your investment. According to the laws of the Turkish government, if you invest $250,000 in real estate in the country, then you become eligible for Turkish citizenship.
What Kind of Villa Options to Consider
- Make sure that the villas and luxury homes you’re looking to buy have spacious interiors. It would be great if they come with private gardens and other facilities like private pools.
- Make sure that the room allotment and architectural space is perfect in the villa of your choice. Having spacious swimming pools and private gardens is necessary for luxury villas.
It is easy to find affordable properties in Turkey, which make it perfect for first-time investors. The chance for increased profit here helps to attract even experienced foreign investors. It is best that you seek professional guidance for investment and citizenship so that you can get the best results from your investments.