When you invest in an apartment in Istanbul, the best thing to do is buy low and sell high. Most areas have easy access to public transport and many necessities.
Where to Look When Buying Mid-size Apartments
- Beyoğlu: This location is famous for its commercial and historical value. Tourists flock here to see the Galata Tower. Beyoglu area is perfect for sight-seeing, and you can easily find commercial and residential real estate in this area.
- Pendik: This is a developed and popular area that is connected to the rest of the world thanks to the Sabiha Gökçen International Airport. People come here from San Francisco, Washington DC, and Los Angeles, among many other international cities. Investing in this city center property guarantees you considerable profits in the near future.
- Bosphorus: The Bosphorous is often visited for those looking to see the Golden Horn and the strait. Taksim Square is also based here, and it attracts thousands of tourists yearly. Find your dream vacation rental or luxury apartment here.
- Beylikduzu: This area is popular for holiday homes thanks to its proximity to the sea. You can find duplex penthouses with stunning views, as well as several newly completed Turkish real estate options in this area. What’s more, everything you need is a minute’s walk away!
- Sarıyer: This location is popular for its ongoing development. Sariyer has excellent property options for investors looking to buy property in Turkey. You can find the perfect property, no matter what you’re looking for, and you’re sure to profit from it when you sell later on.
What to Do When Buying
- Browse what is available when it comes to spacious duplexes and family apartments. Choose your favorites and narrow them do.
- Understand the pros and cons of Istanbul’s local real estate market so that you can understand the buying process when you are planning to buy real estate in Turkey.
- Understand the available finance options and see what you should expect to pay when you purchase accommodation in Istanbul.
Why Invest in Istanbul?
- Development is always going on in Turkey. You can easily find spacious apartments with private pools or student houses with private terraces in a safe and developed environment.
- When you buy property in Turkey that you wish to rent out, you will have high rental yields thanks to the ever-increasing number of tourists. Spaces here are always in high demand.
- You can expect to get high ROI on your investment because the Istanbul economy has high growth potential, and it is highly developed as well. You can quickly profit from your investments in Istanbul.
- Since the lira (the currency of Turkey) is not strong enough to compete with most of the investor counties, foreign investors take advantage of the exchange rates to get the best deals on their investments.
Buying Apartments Could Help You with Your Citizenship!
If you are planning to move to Istanbul, all you need to do is invest at least $250,000 to become eligible for a residence permit. New laws in Turkey have made many foreign investors eligible for citizenship on the basis of their investments.
Investing in real estate has always been a matter of profit. However, if you invest in Istanbul where real estate investment is on the up and up, you can increase your profits exponentially. Not to mention that you’ll be within walking distance of much of what you need.