The City of Finance
One of the largest financial centers of the world is under construction in Istanbul. Rising on a 690.000 sqm area, by the junction of Ataşehir and Ümraniye districts, the project will be home to 53 unique businesses, and the City of Finance is building on a 250.000 m2 field next door. IFC is planning to provide a roof for more than 30.000 employees, ranging from government staff to private banks (such as TCMB, Vakıf Bank, Ziraat Bank, Halkbank etc. headquarters). There will also be the Capital Markets Board (SPK) and public service areas such as hospitals, schools, and a convention center. With an investment of $2 Billion USD, Istanbul Finance Center aims to bring $20 Billion USD back to the Turkish economy.
Forbes’ Best Choice
- The Project with the Highest Return on Investment.
- One of the Best Living Standards Among New Projects.
Paradise Under your House
- 36.000 m2 green fields, for open and closed air gardens, parks, and sports fields.
- open air cinemas and library, kindergarten and parks for kids.
- 10.000 m2 social areas, with swimming pools, etc.
The City of Finance is planned as a mixture of offices, residences, and home office for all of its 250.000 sqm area. If you are thinking about investing in the Turkish market for your business or receiving your Turkish citizenship, The City of Finance could be the dream opportunity for you. This is the highest on demand project in the country with the population of 80 million.
- 24 Hour Security
- Cafe & Restaurants
- Fitness Center
- Green Area
- Parking Garage
- Spa Center
- Turkish Bath
- Walking Paths
- Walking Areas
- Project Concept Residential and offices
- Land's Area 250,000 sqm
- Delivery Date July 2020
- Unit Count 2,550
- Office Count 330
- Unit Types 1+0, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, 5+1 and 6+1
- Unit Size Range 47 - 508 sqm
- Floor Count 13