In Turkey, where recent urban transformation efforts have been continuing rapidly, many points have to be taken into consideration during demolition.
Considering the risky building structure in Turkey, especially in the ruins of today, “violence” is applied to the building called “touching down”. The sudden collapse or disintegration of a cloud of dust that does not let to breathe makes the rubble difficult to demolish, and it is a problem that it is casting and spilling. We live in times when we say that the nerves are stretched because of the hard breathing from dust, the excavation truck traffic.
The destruction is the bottleneck of urban transformation unless it is done right.
Demolition is an abrasive activity. People, the environment, the machine is eroding. To prevent this erosion, demolition attachments are durable, yet more controlled and protected; series, powerful and commercially profitable.
There are a few factors that make the demolition attachments commercially viable:
1. They are doing more work in less time.
2. They work without harming the environment. Attachments prevent the spread of dust around the dust control systems while eliminating the risk of rock throw, noise, vibration. Thus, the complaint, the risk of penalty cycle is the least.
3. Their economic life is long, easy to maintain. Doing business quickly, reducing operating costs.
4. They protect work machines, which do not keep repair and re-purchase costs very low.
Is everything all that easy? It was not, but there were solutions in time. There are countries in this area that have reached quite advanced levels like the Netherlands, and we go through quite similar processes that they have lived in the past.
We need to organize both the public and the market in order to achieve this. We expect both to happen in the near future.
- The transition to Istanbul New Airport, Ataturk Airport has completely closed its doors
- February 2019 reached the best records in the history of Housing sales to foreigners in Turkey
- Istanbul overcame 131 countries with its population
- 104th Anniversary of March 18th Çanakkale Victory and Martyrs’ day
- Basin Express, the new investment hub in Istanbul
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- May 2016